EVAC+CHAIR 700H Dual-Operator Medical Transport Chair
- Regular price
- Price: $2,762.10
- Regular price
- MSRP: $4,500.00
- Sale price
- Price: $2,762.10
- Unit price
Introducing the EVAC+CHAIR 700H Dual-Operator Medical Transport Chair, your go-to solution for ensuring the safe evacuation of patients during emergencies especially in confined spaces and spiral stairs. Designed with the utmost precision and care, this medical transport chair offers unparalleled versatility, strength, and ease of use.
The EVAC+CHAIR 700H is the ultimate answer for patients who may face challenges navigating stairs. This revolutionary IBEX Tran-Seat transport stair chair is adept at securely ascending and descending stairs without the need for strenuous carrying or heavy lifting. Operated by two professionals, it significantly reduces the physical demands on operators during evacuations.
- Telescopic extendable handle for operator comfort and passenger sizing versatility.
- Stainless steel frame construction for increased strength and robustness.
- Adjustable brake for controlled descent regardless of passenger weight.
- Detachable seat and backrest for easy cleaning and replacement.
- Adjustable patient belts (waist/chest and leg) for enhanced passenger safety.
- Front guide handles for controlled ascent and descent.
- Footrest for passenger comfort during transportation.
- Compact storage, making it easy to store.
- FDA Registered, ensuring quality and safety.
- Suitable for both ascent and descent on stairs.
- Quick and easy setup, simplifying emergency response.
- Can be used on spiral staircases, offering versatility.
- Eliminates the need for strenuous carrying, reducing operator fatigue.
EVAC+CHAIR COMFY SEAT - The Evac+Chair Comfy Seat is a simple to fit device that sits on the frame of the Evac+Chair and features a moulded base & a detachable cushion with integrated leg straps.
EVAC+CHAIR STAND - A self standing support suitable for mounting the Evac+Chair. Weighing only 2 lbs this lightweight Evac+Chair stand is perfect for moving the Evac+Chair to different areas of a building, also avoiding the need to wall mount where wall mounting is not possible. Internal use only.
PATIENT CARRIER SEAT - A portable transfer device for lifting incapacitated persons from a wheelchair into or out of an EVAC+CHAIR®, where self-transfer
iEVAC SMOKE - The iEvac Smoke® protects against by-products of combustion including carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide, as well as other chemical and biological agents.
EVAC+CHAIR Warranty Information
- EVAC+CHAIR makes no other warranty or representation expressed or implied except for the terms herein.
- EVAC+CHAIR™ offers the original purchaser a lifetime product warranty, ensuring it is free from manufacturing defects affecting the reasonable operation of an EVAC+CHAIR™.
- This warranty constitutes EVAC+CHAIR™’s entire warranty offered in respect to its evacuation chair models purchased in 2015 or later and covers no other products sold.
- Warranty claims exclude expendable parts which are covered for a period of two (2) years. Expendable parts are those parts which are routinely replaced during inspection, repair, or maintenance, as detailed in the EVAC+CHAIR™ maintenance guidelines.
- An expendable parts list can be found at: https://evac-chair.ca/expendable-parts/
- EVAC+CHAIR™ reserves the right for the original purchaser to return parts or products at their cost in order for a warranty claim evaluation. Any claims processed that are found not to be a manufacturing defect, EVAC+CHAIR™ is entitled to charge the customer in full for the repair/maintenance of the product.
- Damage caused by vandalism or any unauthorized repair/alteration by the user or any unauthorized service provider are expressly excluded and will void this warranty.
- There is no warranty of merchantability and there are no warranties of fitness for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall EVAC+CHAIR™ be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from or in any manner related to sales or use of any such equipment.
- This warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts at the sole discretion of EVAC+CHAIR™ which are found to be defective.
- No employee or representative of EVAC+CHAIR™ is authorized to change this warranty in any way.
- All warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser in writing to EVAC+CHAIR™ within 7 days following the discovery of a basis for a warranty claim.