EVAC+CHAIR 600H Dual-Position Evacuation Chair
- Regular price
- Price: $2,160.00
- Regular price
- MSRP: $3,590.00
- Sale price
- Price: $2,160.00
- Unit price
The EVAC+CHAIR® 600H is a dual-position emergency evacuation wheelchair designed to facilitate the safe egress of mobility-impaired individuals from buildings during emergency situations. With a focus on both upward and downward evacuation, this high-performance chair offers smooth and secure ascent and descent. Its innovative design includes two carry-handles, allowing for one or two-person operation in locations with challenging access. Backed by a lifetime warranty, you can trust the EVAC+CHAIR 600H to provide reliable performance in any rescue scenario, ensuring the well-being of those it serves.
- Designed in the USA: Ensures quality and reliability.
- FDA Registered: Complies with regulatory standards.
- Quick, Easy, and Safe Evacuation: Streamlines emergency evacuations.
- One or Two-Person Operation*: Versatile and adaptable to varying situations.
- Lightweight: No heavy lifting required.
- Enables Small Attendants: Empowers smaller individuals to assist larger passengers.
- Easy to Deploy: Ready for use in seconds.
- Compact Storage: Folds away for convenient storage.
- Exceeds Fire Safety Requirements: Complies with emergency response guidelines and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Wall-Mountable: Ensures accessibility when time is critical.
Invest in the EVAC+CHAIR 600H for a reliable and efficient solution in ensuring the safety and well-being of mobility-impaired individuals during emergency evacuations.
EVAC+CHAIR COMFY SEAT - The Evac+Chair Comfy Seat is a simple to fit device that sits on the frame of the Evac+Chair and features a moulded base & a detachable cushion with integrated leg straps.
EVAC+CHAIR STAND - A self standing support suitable for mounting the Evac+Chair. Weighing only 2 lbs this lightweight Evac+Chair stand is perfect for moving the Evac+Chair to different areas of a building, also avoiding the need to wall mount where wall mounting is not possible. Internal use only.
PATIENT CARRIER SEAT - A portable transfer device for lifting incapacitated persons from a wheelchair into or out of an EVAC+CHAIR®, where self-transfer
iEVAC SMOKE - The iEvac Smoke® protects against by-products of combustion including carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide, as well as other chemical and biological agents.
EVAC+CHAIR Warranty Information
- EVAC+CHAIR makes no other warranty or representation expressed or implied except for the terms herein.
- EVAC+CHAIR™ offers the original purchaser a lifetime product warranty, ensuring it is free from manufacturing defects affecting the reasonable operation of an EVAC+CHAIR™.
- This warranty constitutes EVAC+CHAIR™’s entire warranty offered in respect to its evacuation chair models purchased in 2015 or later and covers no other products sold.
- Warranty claims exclude expendable parts which are covered for a period of two (2) years. Expendable parts are those parts which are routinely replaced during inspection, repair, or maintenance, as detailed in the EVAC+CHAIR™ maintenance guidelines.
- An expendable parts list can be found at: https://evac-chair.ca/expendable-parts/
- EVAC+CHAIR™ reserves the right for the original purchaser to return parts or products at their cost in order for a warranty claim evaluation. Any claims processed that are found not to be a manufacturing defect, EVAC+CHAIR™ is entitled to charge the customer in full for the repair/maintenance of the product.
- Damage caused by vandalism or any unauthorized repair/alteration by the user or any unauthorized service provider are expressly excluded and will void this warranty.
- There is no warranty of merchantability and there are no warranties of fitness for any particular purpose.
- In no event shall EVAC+CHAIR™ be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from or in any manner related to sales or use of any such equipment.
- This warranty is expressly limited to supplying replacement parts at the sole discretion of EVAC+CHAIR™ which are found to be defective.
- No employee or representative of EVAC+CHAIR™ is authorized to change this warranty in any way.
- All warranty claims must be made by the original purchaser in writing to EVAC+CHAIR™ within 7 days following the discovery of a basis for a warranty claim.